Security for Confluence Data Center
Add extra security to your Confluence workflow. Scan pages and blog posts for leaked passwords, private keys, cloud credentials, etc.
- What content can Security for Confluence Scan?
- What do I do if a security scan finds a secret?
- How do I make sure all spaces are scanned, remain scanned, and remain secret-free?
- Accessing the Settings Page
- What is the GENERIC_PASSWORD rule and why is it disabled by default?
- Why are some scanning rules disabled by default?
- What's the soteri-security User?
- Enabling debug logging
- Scan Performance